- Humanize medicine.
- Serve humanity through preventive, therapeutic, and rehabilitative measures.
- Teach and train students to work in a pluralistic, multi-faith, multicultural society anywhere in the world.
- Develop cohesion and close ties with the communities and the service providers.
- Develop and promote the life-long active learning habits employing the latest pedagogic and androgogical methods.
- Maintain the highest possible level of education through digital and other innovative and emerging technologies.
To develop an international school/college of:
- Health Technology
- Basic Sciences
- Research and Skill labs and
- 500 beds hospital in Lahore with satellite clinics at various cities in Pakistan